Saturday, August 26, 2017

An Easy Day


We had a late start to the day today after a rather late night. After a luxurious breakfast and a slow moving morning we finally got out and headed for the Little Red Schoolhouse museum on Grande-Entree island. It was small but very well done. We were the only ones there for a bit so we got a very good tour with lots of detail and history.

After that we headed for the marina right at the tip of the island. From there we unloaded the bikes and took a leisurely ride to get a better look at the area. After that we just had to visit the two little boutiques that were there. You just never know what treasures you may find (or not).











After that we checked out a couple of attractions in the area to plan our next couple of days and then headed for home back on Grosse-Ile.

I was feeling a little guilty for not getting my ass in gear in the morning and getting out for a harder ride so I decided to grab my camera and head out for a walk that included some serous hill climbing and beach walking. I have been trying to get a bit better at my black and white photo composition so that was my focus (excuse the pun) for this walk. I think I did pretty good.







Check out all of this trips photos at Magdalene Islands Flickr album.

Tomorrow is another day, ON VACATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment